Can you foresee when the next disaster will be? Do you know what to do if a medical professional isn’t available? Are you equipped to survive the unpredictable situations in life? It’s incredible how far modern medicine and
technology have come. You can Google ‘how-to’ for almost anything, find quick solutions, and help is just a phone call away. If you are in a well-functioning city, it is all readily available to you, anytime. But if you’re out hiking or camping in the
wilderness… Cut off from bustling urban amenities with no phone
signal or ways to get help… And you are faced with an injury in the best-case scenario, or worse, with a life-threatening accident… Well, then you are on your own — and whatever you do must suffice for as long as your survival predicament lasts. Luckily, nature has your back! Any survivalist knows that the best medicine for any type of injury is preparedness. You no longer have to freeze in the face of danger. Everything you need for a DIY splint, pain relief, and assuring your long-term survival can be found in the great outdoors. Discover what goes in a natural first-aid kit, how to stop bleeding using a simple stick hack, and the key principles of first-aid in the wilderness. Survival skills give you the necessary knowledge to keep yourself and those around you healthy and alive.
In Practical Survival Skills, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
– An essential handbook to protect you, your family, and others when help
is not available right away… or at all
– Practical first-aid skills and crucial knowledge of nature’s remedies that could one day mean the difference between life or death
– Illustrated steps for you to assess injuries, administer first-aid, and use resources available in the wilderness
– 7 common items you can use as improvised treatment for sprains,
strains, and broken bones — no special equipment or preparation needed
– How to do an evaluation of injuries in 6 steps — know the signs, symptoms, and treatment plan
– A comprehensive list of survival medicine plants — discover nature’s aspirin, how to identify poisonous plants, and where to find a plaster in the woods
– The ultimate instructional guide for you to be your own doctor in any
survival situation And much more.
Even if you already know the basics of first-aid, anyone can freeze when faced with stressful situations and unexpected events. Survival in an everyday urban environment requires very different skills than in the wilderness. Practical Survival Skills is tailored to saving your life in austere environments and providing you with a survivalist mindset. When the next disaster strikes, are you willing to leave your life up to chance?